Becoming an Agent
- The Energy Company are always on the lookout for hardworking, ethical energy professionals who would like to join them in developing and maintaining their customer support network.
- At present we have around 60 self-employed sales agents in various parts of the UK processing business through our Company.
- Substantial earnings can be achieved for experienced Brokers.
- The Energy Company has been involved in the Energy business for over 20 years. We are main agents for virtually every Supplier of note in the UK.
- We provide first class support for our agents (some who have been with us for a number of years), with weekly reporting and weekly BACs commission payments.
- No sales targets or pressure only support and guidance. Full or part-time hours to suit your work-life balance.
- The more technically involved you want to be the larger percentage you can expect. In any case we pay the most generous commissions in the market.
- Contact us for more information.
- Self Employed
- You decide when and where to work.
- You decide the level of input. From a base of purely identifying business customers who would benefit from our service, and leaving the rest to us to dealing with the customer right through the process of quoting, delivering contracts and back up! The choice is yours… commission is commensurate with the share of work.
- Access to over 20 suppliers for business customers.
- Excellent support from a dedicated team with many years of experience. Should you join us, you can be assured of a fast and expert response to any situation.
- Weekly Newsletter. Daily e-mail price and market updates.
- Password protected Agent Portal for supplier prices, forms, information, newsletter library, constantly updated.
- Commissions are paid weekly (every Friday by BACs) and are market leading.