IS AN ENERGY AGENCY THE RIGHT MOVE FOR YOU?
If you are experienced in Electricity / Gas sales / promotion it could well be! We have been involved in the energy business since the mid-nineties. Highly experienced in tariff analysis, the Directors of THE ENERGY COMPANY UK LTD were directly involved in de-regulation in the late nineties. They constantly find that this knowledge is invaluable when dealing with Energy Suppliers, and, of course, this information/help is available for our agents whenever the need arises.
We took on our first agents around 2007. There were three, and we are pleased to say that those three agents remain with us today! At the last count (August 2016) we have around 60 agents/agencies working through us. Our mantra is to provide the best possible service to our salespeople. The commission you will earn is commiserate with experience, and is competitive.
You should know that commission payments can vary from supplier to supplier…. some pay 60-80% after live date, some pay monthly and some pay quarterly in arrears. Unlike some agencies, we pay full earned commissions, less our percentage.
If you feel that you would like to join us, you will enjoy:-
- • WEEKLY (FRIDAY) BAC’s PAYMENTS OF COMMISSIONS.
- • YOU WILL BE SELF EMPLOYED AND RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN TAX/NATIONAL INSURANCE.
- • THE CUSTOMER REMAINS YOURS, EVEN FOR RENEWALS.
- • ACCESS TO JUST ABOUT EVERY BUSINESS ELECTRICITY & GAS SUPPLIER IN THE UK.
- • EXCELLENT SUPPORT FROM A DEDICATED TEAM WITH A FAST AND EXPERT RESPONSE TO ANY REQUEST OR SITUATION.
- • REGULAR UPDATES OF PRICE/INDUSTRY CHANGES VIA E MAIL AND A WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
- • PASSWORD PROTECTED AGENT PORTAL FOR SUPPLIER PRICES, FORMS, INFORMATION, NEWSLETTER LIBRARY. CONSTANTLY UPDATED.
- • ONLINE TRAINING.
- • NO FEES OR CHARGES AT ANY TIME FOR YOUR AGENCY
- • YOU MUST AGREE TO COMPLY WITH INDUSTRY CODES OF PRACTICE.
- • FULL, OR PART TIME AGENCY TO SUIT YOUR WORK-LIFE BALANCE.
- • NO SALES TARGETS OR PRESSURE, ONLY SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE.
If you feel that the above could be for you, please, in the first instance, complete the attached ‘QUESTIONAIRE’ form and e mail it to email@example.com. Following receipt we will be in contact for an informal chat and to discuss the next step.